If I had a MRSA infection, this is what I would do:
1. I would see my doctor immediately and follow his advice.
2. Until the infection was gone, I would quit eating and drinking all sugar and refined carbohydrates. MRSA bacteria, like most bad bacteria, fungus, etc., eat (live on) sugar. I would not feed the infection.
If you Google MRSA and sugar, I’m sure you’ll find all the science.
3. I would sunbathe daily in order to get the full natural dose of Vitamin D3 every day, along with all the other healing benefits of the sun (antibacterial and immune boosting), which modern science is only scratching the surface of understanding. If I could not sunbathe, (impossible today here in New England), I would visit a tanning salon 3x weekly and/or take Vitmain D3 supplements.
(I would never let myself burn. The full natural dose of Vitamin D is produced by UVB exposure in a fraction of the time that it takes your skin to even turn slightly pink.)
4. I would shine blue light on the spots as much of the rest of the time as practical. Blue light has been proven to kill MRSA bacteria in vitro, and that’s good enough for me.
I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. If you think you have a MRSA infection, you should see your doctor immediately.