This is not a scam or a hoax or another empty promise. This is how to get rid of your acne forever, based on my 12 years experience in the field of acne light therapy, and helping people like you.
Since life is overwhelming enough, I am going to make this straight and to the point, and show you how to get started, today. As you have time, please follow the links out for all the supporting and further information.
How to get rid of acne, Step 1: Vitamin D3
Most of us are walking around completely deficient in Vitamin D3 . Vitamin D is not just another vitamin, it represents our relatively non-existent relationship to the sun, and it is directly related to our hormone balance. (Hormone imbalance is, by far, the primary cause of acne.)
This cheap, and easy, step alone gets rid of acne for many people. Read “Is Acne a Symptom of Vitamin D Deficiency?” on our home website for supporting research the experiences of others.
How to get started with Vitamin D today:
- Follow this link to the The Vitamin D Council for recommended dosing and instructions . Decide which dosage is right for you.
- Head down to your local department or drug store and pick up a bottle of Vitamin D3. It should be easy to find and very affordable.
- Arrange to have your Vitamin D3 level tested so you can see where you’re at and watch your progress until you reach an optimum level.
How to get rid of acne, Step 2: Eat Whole Food
People, even hormonal teenagers, in non-westernized societies do not have widespread, chronic acne . Although your dermatologist won’t tell you, much research now has proven that your diet is directly related to your acne condition and simply changing your diet can get rid of it altogether.
Do not panic. This is where the three month mark comes in. Give yourself time to learn about – and adopt – this new way of eating. You will see an improvement in your acne with every step you take toward reaching that goal.
How to get started with whole food today:
- Reduce processed white foods in your diet – anything made with white sugar, white flour, white rice, white pasta and dairy. Exceptions: coconut and cauliflower.
- Read up on how to adopt a whole food diet and how to create meals with a low glycemic load. Here’s a great place to start .
How to get rid of acne, Step 3: Switch from Acne Medications to a Natural Acne Treatment
The first two steps above should get rid of your acne in three months or less. As your body adjusts, however, you will still breakout. When you feel comfortable, switch from oral and topical acne medications to a natural treatment of some kind. Of course, I recommend Light Therapy For Acne, but any natural acne treatment would be better for you than medication during this transition.
That’s it! You’re on your way to getting rid of your acne forever. If you have any questions as you go, let me know, I’ll be glad to help you!